Horizon 2020 for Innovation projects: How to obtain Horizon 2020 funds for your European research projects?
Master the logic and structure of Horizon 2020.
Who should attend?
|Deepen your knowledge of:|
- Understanding the Horizon 2020 programme
- Being able to identify the relevant funding scheme, calls for proposals and programming documents
- Being able to define and structure the consortium with a consortium agreement
- Building a budget and understand the financial rules
- Mastering the application rules
- Improving your organisation’s fund raising capacity
Acquire a practical methodology on:
- Understanding the new HORIZON 2020 architecture
- Understanding the call procedures and relevant documents
- Understanding the sharing of tasks and obligations within the consortium
- Designing a project to meet the expectations
- Establishing and optimise the writing of a HORIZON 2020 application file
Format- An internet subscription to more than 450 updated European funding programmes - A subscription to all EU funds alerts corresponding to your profile
Tel : +33 1 42 54 60 64
Share this training
Other courses that might interest you:
To understand the grants landscape, to master European projects building in partnership, to identify the relevant programme, to optimise the application, to promote the project’s proposal.
International cooperation: How to obtain EU grants from the European Commission external aid instruments?
External cooperation funding programmes for the ACP countries (European Development Fund - EDF), the Mediterranean countries, the New Independant States, Russia and Southern Caucasus (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument - ENPI), the potential and official candidate countries (Instrument for Pre Accession - IPA), Asia, Latin America, Middle East (Development Cooperation instrument - DCI) and the thematic programmes (Democracy and human rights, Food security, etc.)
Funds for Candidate Countries: How to obtain grants from the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA)?
Instrument for pre accession assistance (IPA) for Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania + others European Commission programmes opened to these countries
Become a European Project Practitioner and get successfully trained to the new 2014-2020 Eu funding programmes.