Home > Training EUROPEAID: How to obtain EU grants from the European Commission external aid instruments?
Training EUROPEAID: How to obtain EU grants from the European Commission external aid instruments?Formalising external cooperation projects & understanding the 2014-2020 programming.
Content of the training
Who should attend?For any European organisation involved in international cooperation projects and for any development organisation located in third countries wishing to build projects with European funds: method and good practices to follow in applying for and managing European funds.
Why this training?Do you have a development projects in Africa, Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Mediterranean Europe, Near and Middle East? Transfer the keys to success in formalising an EU external aidapplication : identification of the eligible projects, with the PCM methodology, required for these projects, and the “logframe” tool.
|Deepen your knowledge of:|
- EU external aid instruments and funding programs (EDF, IPA,DCI, etc.)
- Functioning rules and procedures of EU fundings
- Project cycle phases
Acquire a practical methodology on:
- The project designing in response to fund officers' expectations, including the keys components
- The identification of relevant EU funding for your project
- The project formalisation through PCM tools, including logframe.
- Defining your budget
FormatTwo days to discover the financial intruments and application rules for external cooperation projects.
Contact usour experts will answer
► +33 1 42 54 60 64
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I register for a training session?
- Where are the seminars located?
- How to organise a tailored-made training session?
- Are the training sessions delivered in different languages?
EU ExpertsLorraine de Bouchony