Home > Industry
EU Grants: Industry
October 28, 2010, the European Commission adopted the initiative "An integrated industrial policy in the era of globalization." The key message of this paper is that Europe can not remain a global economic leader without putting the industry on center stage. This flagship initiative of the Europe 2020 sets out a strategy to stimulate growth and job creation, maintaining and supporting, in Europe, a strong industrial base, diversified and competitive offering well-paying jobs, while emitting less carbon. It is accompanied by a report on the performance in terms of competitiveness in the various Member States and the annual report on European competitiveness.
The initiative "An integrated industrial policy in the era of globalization" contains ten key actions for European industrial competitiveness. These actions include support for the creation and development of SMEs, explicit and detailed examination of the impact on the competitiveness of new legislation, the upgrading of infrastructure and services of European transport, energy and communications.
List of European funding programs available in the Industry:
• Eureka concerns all sectors of activity, thereby allowing manufacturers and European research centers to collaborate on the basis of a bottom-up approach (the idea comes from the project owner himself) in order to culminate in a product, process or service quickly marketable to rapidly penetrate the international market.
• Smart Car Initiative 2014-2020 grants for the development and use of integrated systems and intelligent use of new information technologies and communication.
• Framework Programme for Competitiveness and Innovation (CIP) promotes the competitiveness of European companies. It is mainly intended for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and supports innovation (including eco-innovation), improves access to credit and provides support services for companies in the regions.
• FP7 - COOPERATION - 4 NANOSCIENCES, NANOTECHNOLOG
Download the whole documents EU Funds for industry
- 108 EU Funds to download
- 8 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
116 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for industry
- CREATIVE EUROPE - (1.)
- HORIZON 2020 - (1.3.2.) EXCELLENT SCIENCE - MARIE SKŁODOW...
- COSME - (1.)
- HORIZON 2020
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE
- EURIMAGES - (1.) EUROPEAN CINEMA SUPPORT FUND
- ERDF - (1.) EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
H2020 - JTI Clean Sky 2 - 2020
Horizon 2020 - JTI - FCH2 JU call for proposals...
HORIZON 2020 - Building a low-carbon, climate r...
H2020 - SOFT Innovation Prize - 2020
Horizon 2020 - European Global Navigation Satel...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for industry
Since the 2007 subprime crisis, the global economy has undergone radical changes. One of the consequences of this ...
The coming back of the European Defence Community idea?
The European Defence Fun...