Home > Advanced Search
Eu fund and call for proposals for research
The main aim of the new EU policy in the field of research and innovation is to establish the European Union as a leading knowledge-based economy. Taking up the challenge of an ever increasingly complex, interdisciplinary, and costly high level research, the European Commission, the Member States and the European Parliament, the scientific community and the industry are now committed to work jointly in the "European Research Area" (ERA) as a measure to make the mobility and cooperation of European researchers easier.
The long-term goal is to develop and implement the European research and innovation policy, with the objective of achieving the goals of Europe 2020. This brand new approach aims at making investments in innovation for crucial and challenging areas for the European society such as: climate change, energy issues, food security, health and ageing of the population. The goal is to come up to 3% of EU GDP for research and development.
According to the Commission’s Communication from 2010 on the Phare Initiative Europe 2020, Union for innovation emphasises the following objectives :
- Development of knowledge and skills
- Innovative enterprises
- Actions to promote creativity
- Increased social and territorial cohesion
- Establishing partnerships for innovation
- Increasing the impact of external cooperation policies
HORIZON 2020 is sub-divided into four sub-programmes:
- The Cooperation Programme aims to stimulate cooperation and improve links between industry and research within a transnational framework,
- The Ideas Programme is intended to enhance exploratory research in Europe, i.e. discovering new knowledge that fundamentally changes our vision of the world and our way of life.
- The People Programme gathers significant financial resources that can be used to improve the career prospects of researchers in Europe and attract more high-quality young researchers.
- The Capacities Programme is intended to give researchers powerful tools that will enable them to improve the quality and competitiveness of European research.
Furthermore, the HORIZON 2020 Programme finances the direct actions of the Joint Research Centre (JRC) and the actions covered by the Euratom Framework Programme in the fields of research into fusion energy and nuclear fission and radiation protection.
The following list provides you with all the European funds available in the field of research:
Download the whole documents EU Funds for research
- 119 EU Funds to download
- 5 Calls for proposals to consult
- Online assistance of our experts
- 2 factsheets for free
+33 1 42 54 60 64
124 European subsidies and calls for proposals available for research
- CREATIVE EUROPE - (1.)
- ACP PROGRAMME (1.) (2014-2020)
- HORIZON 2020 - (1.3.3.) EXCELLENT SCIENCE - MARIE SKŁODOW...
- HORIZON 2020 - (1.3.2.) EXCELLENT SCIENCE - MARIE SKŁODOW...
- HORIZON 2020 - (1.3.) EXCELLENT SCIENCE - MARIE SKLODOWSK...
- COSME - (1.)
- HORIZON 2020
EMFF - Blue economy window call - 2020
Cosme - Strategic alliances for the uptake of a...
H2020 - Innovative solution that will allow tra...
Horizon 2020 - Building a low-carbon, climate r...
Horizon 2020 - EIC Horizon Prize for European L...
Training and Seminar
Improve your skills
The essential tools
Experts at your disposal
keywords and definitions
All information for your european project on for research
As part of the preparation of the future structural funds operational programmes for 2021-2027, the managing autho...
In our current pursuit to improve policies and practices to strengthen equality in al...