New progresses for the 2014-2020 programming period!June 27, 2013
Funding Scheme: 2013-06-27
Pgm2014 2020: Yes
Irish presidency welcomes a series of agreements between the Council of the European Union and the Parliament on the new 2014-2020 programming period.
• The Horizon 2020 programme on research and innovation should be granted a 70 bn euro budget
• The Connecting Europe Facility Fund, financing infrastructural projects in the field of transport, energy and telecommunication should be granted a 30 million euro budget
• The new EU Employment and Social Innovation programme will be granted a 815 million euro budget and will aim at promoting a high employement rate, a efficient social protection, fight against social exclusion and poverty and toward an improvement of work condition
• The EU Customs Programme will aim to strengthen the functioning of the customs union and the EU’s Single Market
• The LIFE programme will be granted a 3 bn euro budget which will financed project in the field of environment protection
• The Structural Funds : an agreement was reached concerning regulations on European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Cohesion Funds, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation (EGTC), European Territorial Cooperation (ETC) and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Please noted these agreements are provisionnal; they still have to be approved by the Coreper et should be definitevely adopted during the vote on the pluriannual financial framework.
The press report on Horizon 2020
Press report on CEF
Press report on Employment and social Innovation programme
Press report on Customs programme
Press report on LIFE
Presse report on Structural Funds
Url description: European Commission Press