120 pages of practical advice to help you with the formalisation of your applications and thus increase your success rates in the European Commission’s calls for proposals.
- Understanding the programming context
- Being able to make the link between the programme and its projects
- Understanding the steps involved in formalising a successful application
- Getting the right partners
For environmental protection issues, the guide is available in digital format only!
This guide is intended for all European project leaders, regardless of the level and type of grant involved.
WHAT’S IN THIS GUIDE?
It answers to your essential questions:
- How to formalise your project
- How to choose the right financing for your project
- How to write your grant application
Produced with the help of many European project leaders, it contains practical examples that will help you move forward quickly.
Sectors: Any fields.