What is this guide for?
95 pages of practical advice to help you with the formalisation of your applications and thereby increase your success rates in the European Commission’s calls for proposals.
- Preparing your project
- Formalising your application
- Finding the right partners
For environmental protection issues, the guide is available in digital format only!
This guide is intended for all European project leaders, regardless of the level and type of grant involved.
What’s in this guide?
It answers key questions:
- How to formalise your project
- How to find good partners
- How to write a grant application
- How to ensure the sustainability of your project
- How to effectively evaluate your project
Produced with the help of many European project leaders, it contains practical examples that will enable you to make rapid progress.