Speaker: Hélène de Rengervé, Eu External Aid Funds Expert
Hour start: 14:00
Hour end: 15:30
Between the end of the 2014-2020 programming period and the beginning of the next 2021-2027 programming period, many questions arise about Europeaid:
– Are there any grants left in 2019 & 2020 on Eu External Aid Funds ?
– How to obtain the last billions of grants available in 2019-2020?
– How can you effectively position ourselves on the 2021-2027 programming?
Our Expert will address all these questions:
– 2014-2020: The remaining funds by the end of the programming period
– Key financial rules for a successful implementation
– 2021-2027: What are the financial forecasts for the next programming period?
To see the replay, click here.
Sectors: Any fields.
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Caucasus, Central America, Central Asia, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, Middle East, New Independant States, Northern America, Pacific, Switzerland.
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries.