Grants to support EU companies in Korea by training sessions
The EU Gateway programme exists since 1994 notably with the former EXPROM action. The new programme launched in 2016 will offer business missions to Korea. Each business mission accommodates up to 50 European companies.
* To open opportunities for European companies to develop their business in Korea.
* Business Missions: each Business Mission includes one Business Week in Korea.
* EU Gateway │Business Avenues will organise up to 44 business missions between 2016 and 2020. Selected European companies will get the opportunity to participate in a one-week business mission focused on a specific sector:
* Green Energy Technologies
* Environment & Water Technologies
* Healthcare & Medical Technologies
* Construction & Building Technologies
* Information & Communication Technologies
* Contemporary European Design
* Food & Beverages (Organic only in Korea)
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, New technologies, SME Policy, Trade
Regions: Asia, European Union
Next funding alert: 2019
Free access: Yes
Title: Council Decision of 16 September 2010 on the signing, on behalf of the European Union, and provisional application of the Free Trade Agreement between the European Union and its Member States, of the one part, and the Republic of Korea, of the other part
Name: Piero ZILIO
Phone number: +32 (0) 2 282 03 21
Organisation: Central Management Unit - Brussels
Department: Programme Manager