Grants for project for the environment and climate action
Description:LIFE is the new 2014-2020 programme for environment and climate action that replaces the LIFE+ programme (2007-2013). Objectives * Contribute to a transition to a low carbon and efficient economy in the use of resources, and which is resilient to the effects of climate change, to protect and improve the environment quality, to stop and reverse the process of biodiversity loss, including the support of the Natura 2000 network and…For more information, please connect.
Actions Grants: 60 % of co-financing
Operating Grants: up to 70% of the total eligible costs.
Co-financing rate: depends on the project category.
Sectors: Economy - Finances, Energy, Environment, Information, Innovation, Public Management, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Next funding alert: avril 2020
Framework program: Yes
- LIFE - (1.) ENVIRONMENT
- LIFE - (1.2.) ENVIRONMENT - ENVIRONMENT AND RESOURCE EFFICIENCY
- LIFE - (1.1.) ENVIRONMENT - NATURE AND BIODIVERSITY
- LIFE - (1.3.) ENVIRONMENT - ENVIRONMENTAL GOVERNANCE AND INFORMATION
- LIFE - (2.) CLIMATE ACTION
- LIFE - (2.1.) CLIMATE ACTION - CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION
- LIFE - (2.2.) CLIMATE ACTION - CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION
- LIFE - (2.3.) CLIMATE ACTION - CLIMATE GOVERNANCE AND INFORMATION
- LIFE - (4.) ACTIONS GRANTS
- LIFE - (3.) OPERATING GRANTS
- LIFE - (5.) FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT - NATURAL CAPITAL FINANCIAL FACILITY (NCFF)
- LIFE - (6.) FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT - PRIVATE FINANCING FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY INSTRUMENT (PF4EE)
Name: To view this information, please connect.
Email: To view this information, please connect.
Phone number: To view this information, please connect.
Site: To view this information, please connect.
Organisation: To view this information, please connect.
Department: To view this information, please connect.