The priorities of the future ESF+ proposed by the Délégation générale à l’Emploi et à la Formation professionnelle for 2021-2027

February 20, 2020

Hat: The priorities of the future ESF+ proposed by the Délégation générale à l'Emploi et à la Formation professionnelle for 2021-2027

Funding Scheme: 2020-02-20

Isfondstruct: Yes

Amorce:

DGEFP has proposed a draft plan around five new priorities under the ESF+ national operational programme, replacing the previous ESF from 2021.

Text:

The proposed priorities are to :

  • Promote the professional integration and social inclusion of people furthest from the labour market ;
  • Strengthen the education system, school and university success;
  • Develop access to employment for young people;
  • Improve employees’ skills and working conditions; 
  • Bring out experiments in the field of social innovation.

For the time being, the Government would like the previous distribution to be applied for the 2021-2027 programming period, i.e. the regional management of 35% of the envelope, the remaining 65% being managed by the French State, which finances integration measures in the departments. However, the Regions are asking to exercise this responsibility, an option that the government has so far ruled out.

Url description: Alternatives Economiques

Url: https://blogs.alternatives-economiques.fr/abherve/2020/02/19/les-priorites-du-fse-pour-2021-2027