The Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region launches 5 calls for EMFF projectsFebruary 19, 2020
Hat: The Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region launches 5 calls for EMFF projects
Funding Scheme: 2020-02-19
Pgm2014 2020: Yes
These funds are intended to finance projects relating to fisheries and maritime affairs as part of the 2014-2020 programming of the EMFF.
The five current calls for proposals are :
- Processing of fishery and aquaculture products
- Aid for the improvement and development of aquaculture sites (installation, infrastructures, etc.)
- Productive investments in aquaculture
- Fishing ports, landing sites, auction halls and shelters
- Business start-up aid for young fishermen
The total budget of more than €6 million dedicated to the PACA region, is tragetting fishing port concessionaires, tidal hall managers, port concessionaires, port authorities, but also businesses, fishermen’s organisations and local authorities.
Applications can be submitted until November 2020.
Url description: L'Europe s'engage en région Sud (PACA)