Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The final list of eligible associated countries is available here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European Festival – 2021
Funds for: increasing audiences’ interest in non-national European audiovisual content and promoting the circulation and visibility of non-national European audiovisual content.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To support the recovery of festivals screening a significant proportion of non-national European films and audiovisual works, which have been particularly affected by the pandemic crisis;
- To increase the impact of European audio-visual festivals aiming to reinforce promotion, distribution and circulation of non-national European films and audiovisual works to growing audiences across Europe;
- To foster exchange of knowledge and best-practice models for cooperation among festivals through coordinated/collaborative activities targeted to expand and renew audiences;
- To harness the digital transition
Among financed actions:
- European festivals programming a significant proportion of non-national European works and aiming at activities targeted to expand and renew audiences. Special attention will be given to applications presenting adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
- Initial duration of the action: 24 months.
- Be legal entities;
- Be established in one of the eligible countries.