Horizon Europe : €22 billion invested in 11 new European PartnershipsJune 29, 2021
Hat: Horizon Europe : €22 billion invested in 11 new European Partnerships
11 new European Partnerships launched together with industry, by the European Commission, to deliver solutions to major societal challenges.
The Commission launched these new European Partnerships in order to boost investments in research and innovation and to overcome major climate and sustainability challenges, towards making Europe the first climate neutral economy and delivering on the European Green Deal. They will receive over €8 billion from Horizon Europe, the new EU research and innovation programme for 2021-2027. The total commitments, including those from private partners and from Member States, amount to around €22 billion.
The 11 European Partnerships are:
- European Partnership for the European Open Science Cloud
- European Partnership for Artificial Intelligence, Data and Robotics
- European Partnership for Photonics (light-based technologies)
- European Partnership for Clean Steel – Low Carbon Steelmaking
- European Partnership Made in Europe
- European Partnership Processes4Planet
- European Partnership for People-centric Sustainable Built Environment (Built4People)
- European Partnership towards Zero-emission Road Transport (2Zero)
- European Partnership for Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility
- European Partnership for Batteries: Towards a competitive European industrial battery value chain
- European Partnership for Zero Emission Waterborne Transport.
Url description: Press corner - European Commission
Url info description: European Partnerships in Horizon Europe