Sectors: Citizenship, Gender equality, Human Rights, Youth
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- Proposals must relate to activities taking place in the eligible countries.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CERV – Call for proposals to prevent and combat gender-based violence and violence against children – 2021
Funds for: fighting violence, including gender-based violence.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To prevent and combat at all levels all forms of gender-based violence against women and girls and domestic violence, also by promoting the standards set out in the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence;
- To prevent and combat all forms of violence against children, young people, as well as violence against other groups at risk, such as LGBTIQ people and people with disabilities;
- To support and protect all direct and indirect victims of such violence, such as domestic violence exerted within the family or violence in intimate relationships, including children orphaned by domestic crimes, and supporting and ensuring the same level of protection throughout the Union for victims of
- Prioriy 1: Early detection, prevention and protection of and/or support to women, children, young people and LGBTIQ victims or potential victims of violence, with specific attention paid to situations emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Priority 2: Preventing gender-based violence by addressing masculinities and the engagement of men and boys.
Among financed activities:
- Awareness-raising and empowerment activities;
- Capacity-building and training for professionals;
- Design and implementation of protocols, development of working methods and tools, coordination platform and groups;
- Exchange of good practices, mutual learning.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action : Between 12 and 24 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.;
- The project can be either national or transnational;
- The application must involve at least two organisations (applicant and partner);
- The EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75.000;
- Organisations which are profit-oriented must submit applications in partnership with public entities or private non-profit organisations.