Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Youth
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
CERV – Call for proposals to protect and promote the rights of the child – 2021
Funds for: responding to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, by promoting ways to mainstream and embed children’s rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To responding to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, by promoting ways to mainstream and embed children’s rights in the responses to this and any other emergency situations
- To promote gender-sensitive responses to the different needs of children following from or heightened by the Covid-19 pendemic.
- To contribute to the implementation of the actions put forward by the EU Strategy on the rights of the child.
- To include children in the decision making process about responses to the pandemic measures
- To identify in cooperation with children, what activities and services have been mostly affected
- To involve children in creating mechanims to support their needs in order to overcome the negative impact of the Covid-19 pandemic
Among financed actions:
- Evaluated lessons learned from Covid-19 situation in the context of its impact on children’s rights and providing recommendations for mainstreaming rights of the chlid
- Surveys, consultations, focus groups and other type of onlive and offline meetings ensuring that children to participate in the assesment of the impact of the pandemic
- Analysis of the input received from children
- Developement of new project, initiatives for children that takes into account the needs and opinions of children expressed during the consultations
- Capacity building, training activities, information campaigns for relevant local authorities and increasing their awareness about chindren’s rights and needs
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months.
- Be a legal entity
- Be established in one of the eligible countries
- Non EU-countries : listed EEA countries