Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Health, Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Additional info regions:
* The RIS Innovation prize is open to the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy (only certain regions), Latvia, Lithuania, Poland (only certain regions), Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (only certain regions) and Turkey.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
KIC – EIT Food – RIS innovation prize – 2020
Prize for: supporting the development of new products and services which can help transform our food system, making it healthier, more sustainable and more trusted
Priorities and funded actions:
* Making the food system better for people’s health;
* Making the food system better for the environment;
* Making the food system more trusted and transparent
– Be a resident/citizen from one of the eligible RIS regions/countries;
– Applicants will be considered ineligible if they are alumni or currently participating in FAN (Food Accelerator Network) or if they are RisingFoodStars members;
– Applicants cannot have received 60,000 euro or more of funding in total from EIT Food;
– Only candidates who submit a complete application, answer all the questions in the online application step will be evaluated by the reviewers for the second stage of the competition – the live Demo Day;
– At least one team member of the selected finalist team must take part and present their idea in the second part of the competition – local Demo Day. Teams who will be not able to participate in the EIT Food Demo