Sectors: Culture - Media, Employment
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – Pilot Project: Internship opportunities for Minority Language Media – 2020
Funds for: providing media professionals working in minority languages across Europe the opportunity to undertake internships with professional media outlets within the European Union
Priorities and funded actions:
* To provide media professionals working in minority languages the opportunity to undertake internships and training activities with professional media outlets within the European Union
Amongst financed actions
* Cooperation projects;
– Actions aiming at the creation and support of networks, exchanges of good practices and coordination;
– Financial support to third parties;
– Training activities;
– Communication activities;
– Awareness and dissemination actions;
– Conferences, seminars
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 12 months
* Eligibility :
– A grouping of entities (consortia) – with the entities forming this consortia having or not entities affiliated to them;
– Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants or combinations of:
> A single entity or grouping of entities;
> Non-profit organisation (private or public);
> International organisations;
> Educational institutions;
> Research centres;
> Profit making entities, e.g. media organisations
– Natural persons are not eligible;
– Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible: EU Member States