Sectors: Co-op & Development, Industry
Beneficiaries: All beneficiaries
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- Candidate countries: Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
SOCPL – Support for social dialogue – 2021
Funds for: contributing to the promotion of social dialogue at cross-industry and sectoral level, developing European social dialogue, and building and strengthening the capacity of national social partners, in particular the Covid crisis.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To finance consultations, meetings, negotiations and other actions
- The employment, social and economic challenges as identified in the European Pillar of Social Rights and other key Commission documents, such as the Communications “The European Green Deal” and “A stronger Social Europe for just transitions”;
- Activities – based on cooperation between EU-level cross-industry and national social partners to strengthen the capacity of the latter, if they are heavily impacted by the consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, which has created extraordinary challenges for social dialogue;
- The adaptation of social dialogue, in particular collective bargaining, to changes in employment and work related challenges;
- Building and strengthening the capacity of social partner organisations
Among financed actions:
- Measures to prepare European social dialogue, such as preparatory surveys meetings and conferences;
- Measures regarded as part of social dialogue within the meaning of Articles 154 and 155 TFEU, such as negotiations, preparatory meetings for negotiations or activities relating to the implementation of negotiated agreements and other negotiated outcomes;
- Measures to disseminate, promote, monitor and evaluate European social dialogue activities and outcomes;
- Measures to improve the coordination, functioning and effectiveness of European social dialogue, including through the identification and development of joint approaches by the social dialogue committees, such as the exchange of good practice and related joint training events;
- Measures by social partners which contribute to the employment and social and economic dimensions of the Europe 2020 Strategy, including the monitoring and analysis of its impact on labour markets;
- Measures to support the European social partners and social dialogue committees in their contribution to impact assessment of the employment and social dimensions of EU initiatives;
- Measures to maintain, develop and improve the capacity of national social partners, together with EU cross-industry social partners, specifically following the Covid crisis, including the exchange of good practices between a national social partner and an EU cross-industry social partner;
- Measures related to technical assistance provided by EU cross-industry social partners for the coordination and support of the Covid related activities of national social partners, such as those applying for an action under point.
- This call proposal is an open call for proposal.
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Social partner organisations without legal personality are also eligible provided that the conditions of the Financial Regulation are met;
- Be established and registered in one of the eligible countries.