Sectors: Economy - Finances, Energy, Environment
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CEF – CEF Energy call for proposals – 2020
Funds for: enabling projects of common interest to be prepared and implemented within the framework of the trans-European networks policy in the energy sector
Priorities and funded actions:
* Ending energy isolation;
* Increasing competitiveness by promoting the integration on the internal energy market and the interoperability of electricity and gas networks across borders;
* Enhancing the Union’s security of supply;
* Integrating energy from renewable sources and developing smart energy networks;
* Eliminating energy bottlenecks;
* Completion of the internal energy market;
* Contributing to sustainable development and protection of the environment, inter alia by the integration of energy from renewable sources and by the development of smart energy networks and cross-border carbon dioxide networks;
* Providing other benefits, e.g. in relation to the European “Green Deal” objectives
* Contribute to supporting energy infrastructure projects of common interest that have significant societal benefits and that ensure greater solidarity among Member States, but which do not receive adequate financing from the market
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– One or more Member States;
– With the agreement of the Member States concerned, international organisations, Joint Undertakings, or public or private undertakings or bodies established in Member States