Sectors: Information, Justice - Security, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CERV – Call for proposals limited/restricted to national Data Protection Authorities on reaching out to stakeholders in data protection legislation – 2021
Funds for: protecting and promoting the right to the protection of personal data
Priorities and funded actions:
- To further support activities carried out by national data protection authorities to reach out to businesses and the general public
- Priority 1: To facilitate the implementation of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) obligations by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Priority 2: To raise awareness about the GDPR among the general public
Among financed actions
- Activities contributing to the implementation of GDPR obligations by SMEs (digital tools, practical guidance, templates)
- Activites raising awareness of the GDPR among the general public (communication, exchange of information, dissemination)
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 24 months
- Be a national Data Protection Authorities within Article 51 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, established in an EU Member State or an Associated Country to the CERV Programme