Sectors: Energy, Environment, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
PPPA – Pilot Project Smart urban mobility involving autonomous vehicles – 2020
Funds for: developing a robust urban mentality geared towards using alternative transport solutions and to enhance the importance of green mobility in the European urban environment
Priorities and funded actions:
* To develop a robust urban mentality geared towards using alternative transport solutions and to enhance the importance of green mobility in the European urban environment
* To involve a set of integrated actions, which will take place in at least ten cities (pilot cities);
* To create a space in order to facilitate the exchange of information, practices, and experiences between the different pilot cities;
* To combine, in an integrated manner, the acquisition of small shuttle driverless electric buses with a capacity of 11-15 people, including access for people with disabilities;
* To promote the Commission’s political priorities in the area of smart, connected, green mobility
* Be compliant with measures foreseen to address the current Covid-19 crisis in the cities proposed, especially as related to passenger transport activities
Amongst financed actions
* Management activities (should account for a maximum 10% of direct eligible costs);
* Operational activities related to the delivery of the action, among others: the acquisition of small shuttle driverless electric buses with a capacity of 11-15 people (COVID-19 health rules compliant); production of information material handling of the shuttles;
* Awareness and dissemination actions, i.e., educational campaigns, social media campaigns, conferences, seminars, training activities, production of reports, documents, communication material, etc.;
* Costs to organise public events (press conferences) and practical demonstrations that will be held in collaboration with the European Parliament, the Committee of the Regions and the Commission representations in every pilot city or Member State:
– Other collaboration activities such as: studies, analyses, reports, mapping projects, research activities, actions aiming at the creation and improvement of networks, exchanges of good practices between the different actors
* This call for proposals is an open for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 12 months
– A grouping of entities (consortia) – with the entities forming this consortia having entities affiliated to them;
– The consortium may include:
> Mobile network operators;
> Road operators;
> Transport authorities;
> Service providers;
> Equipment manufacturers;
> Transport associations
– Natural persons are not eligible;
– Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible: EU Member States;
– In order to be eligible, a proposal must be submitted by a consortium composed of legal entities from at least 5 different EU Member States where the project will be deployed;
– The minimum number of 10 cities proposed for the pilots should belong to the abovementioned Member States