Info Day, Horizon 2020 – ‘Health, demographic change and wellbeing’July 2, 2015
Pgm2014 2020: Yes
Horizon 2020 (2014-2020), the EU funding programme for research and innovation, puts emphasis on tackling societal challenges, including Societal Challenge 1 (SC1) related to Health Demographic Change and Wellbeing.
Having at its core the principle of better health for all, SC1 focuses on personalised health and care. It has an overall budget of €7.4 billion for the programme duration.
This Info Day will precede the adoption of the Work Programme 2016-2017 (SC1) and will:
• give you essential information on how to develop a good project proposal and take you through the application process, step by step
• help you find project partners (a brokerage event will be included)
• help you get answers to your questions (which you will be able to send in advance via the registration form)
• help you exchange practices with the participants who have already received funding under SC1 H2020 projects
• help you find new business opportunities
A detailed programme will follow soon
Online registration for the event will open in mid–July (time and date to be announced soon).
You cannot attend the Info Day?
Contact your Horizon 2020 ‘Health’ National Contact Point to learn about national info days and other information sources in your country