01 42 54 60 64 | contact@welcomeurope.com


Burgundy and Franche-Comté region: 40% of European grants to be allocated by 2020

publié le 25 March 2019

For the 2014-2020 period, €1.5 billion of European funds have been allocated to the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region to finance European projects. The ERDF was allocated €334 million, the ESF €70.6 million, the EAFRD €996.6 million, the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) €6 million and finally €66 million for INTERREG.

According to the Vice-President of the Regional Council in charge of European relations, 60% of the budget has already been allocated. Although some projects are currently under examination for the remaining 40%, it is still possible to submit new project proposals. Funds must be allocated by 2020 and projects completed by 2023.

In case of unused amounts of budget, it is possible to negotiate with the European Commission for redefinition.

Eurofunding gathers more than 300 European grant programs updated and linked to weekly alerts on calls for projects. Subscribe for free and don't miss any more opportunities.

Receive the latest calls for project every week

Similar news

25 August 2021

Webinar Horizon Europe: Guide to prepare an accurate financial statement on time

Read the article

9 June 2021

Welcomeurope’s new service!

Read the article