The State and its partners have launched several initiatives (calls for projects, calls for mobilization, resource platforms, etc.) to support all entrepreneurs and researchers who are developing innovations in response to the crisis.
Seven priority areas are supported under these initiatives:
- Medical equipment and devices
- Organization of health services
- Mobilization, networking and support for ecosystems
- Diagnostics, trials and treatments
- Support for research in health, humanities and social sciences, environment
However, projects not corresponding to these themes may also be submitted as unsolicited applications.
The Government Platform brings together both national initiatives and European initiatives such as calls for proposals from the Commission.