Priorities and funded actions
- To foster cooperation between organisations active in the culture field;
- To increase the European dimension of creation and circulation of European artistic content;
- To encourage the development, experimentation, dissemination or application of new and innovative practices.
- Priority 1: to increase cultural access to and participation in culture as well as audience engagement and development both physically and digitally;
- Priority 2: to promote societal resilience and to enhance social inclusion in/through culture in particular of/for people with disabilities, people belonging to minorities and people belonging to socially marginalised groups, as well as intercultural dialogue;
- Priority 3: to contribute to the European Green Deal and including the New European Bauhaus;
- Priority 4: to help the European cultural and creative sectors fully take advantage of new technologies to enhance their competitiveness, as well as to accelerate their digital transition as a response to the COVID-19 crisis;
- Priority 5: to build the capacity within the European cultural and creative sectors, including grass-roots organisations and microorganisations, to be active at the international level – in Europe and beyond;
- Priority 6:
-Sub-priority 1: : to reinforce the capacity of book sector professionals in the sales of translation or adaptation rights with a view to increase the circulation of European literary works;
-Sub-priority 2: to reinforce the capacity of music professionals;
– Sub-priority 3: to reinforce the capacity of European architects;
-Sub-priority 4: to reinforce the capacity of cultural heritage professionals (technological and digital methods, digitisation of cultural heritage material, sites and historical buildings including the use of 3D and AI technologies, prevention and risk preparedness in relation to natural and non-natural hazards including climate change adaptation and mitigation in accordance with the principles of the European Green Deal.
Among financed actions:
- Preparation and artistic coordination of coproductions;
- Concerts, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, performances, literary translations, circulation of works and/or
repertoires, digitisation of cultural heritage material;
- Apprenticeship activities, mentoring programmes, training courses, master classes, incubators programmes.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the project : 48 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 3 entities from 3 different eligible countries.