Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Agriculture & Fisheries Environment & Climate Health Research & Innovation
Association & NGO Local Authority & Affiliated Entity Research centre & university State administration & affiliated entities
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-1: Invasive alien species
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-2: Digital for nature
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-3: Dependence of society and the economy on pollinators
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-4: Biodiversity, economics and finance: understanding macro-financial risks associated with biodiversity loss
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-5: Transformative action of policy mixes, governance and digitalisation addressing biodiversity loss
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-6: Promoting pollinator friendly farming systems
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-7: Reintroduction of landscape features in intensive agricultural areas
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-8: Conservation and protection of carbon-rich and biodiversity-rich forest ecosystems
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-BIODIV-01-9: Selective breeding programme for organic aquaculture