Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Environment & Climate Research & Innovation
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Research centre & university
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-1: Enhancing collaboration between Circular Cities and Regions Initiative’s (CCRI) supporting organisations
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-2: One hundred circular model households: making European households sustainable through inclusive circular practices
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-3: Harnessing the innovation potential and market uptake of successful circular economy water related projects
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-4: Land-based bioprospecting and production of bioactive compounds and functional materials for multiple bio-based value chains
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-5: Broadening the spectrum of robust enzymes and microbial hosts in industrial biotechnology
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-6: Bio-based solutions for humanitarian applications
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-7: Symbiosis in the bio-based industrial ecosystems
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-8: Eco-friendly consumer products – low-toxicity/zero pollution construction bio-based materials
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-9: Business models that balance the share of power and profit in the bioeconomy
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-10: Supporting the fair and just transition from GHG-intensive economies facing challenges towards circular bioeconomy model regions
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-11: Novel culturing of aquatic organisms for blue biotechnology applications
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-12: Optimising the sustainable production of wood and non-wood products in small forest properties and development of new forest-based value chains
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-13: Capturing market trends and societal perceptions for tailor-made forest services
- HORIZON-CL6-2023-CircBio-01-14: Monitoring the multi-functionality of European forests