Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Civil Protection & Risks Research & Innovation
Association & NGO EU & International Organisation Research centre & university
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL3-2023-DRS-01-01: Improving social and societal preparedness for disaster response and health emergencies
- HORIZON-CL3-2023-DRS-01-02: Operability and standardisation in response to biological toxin incidents
- HORIZON-CL3-2023-DRS-01-03: Internationally coordinated networking of training centres for the validation and testing of CBRN-E tools and technologies in case of incidents, with consideration of human factors
- HORIZON-CL3-2023-DRS-01-04: Robotics: Autonomous or semi-autonomous UGV systems to supplement skills for use in hazardous environments
- HORIZON-CL3-2023-DRS-01-05: Increased technology solutions, institutional coordination and decision-support systems for first responders of last-kilometer emergency service delivery