Additional regional information :
- Member states
- Associated countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information : Click here
Energy Environment & Climate Research & Innovation Technology & Digital
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- CL5-2022-D3-03-01: Innovative components and/ or sub-systems for CSP plants and / or concentrating solar thermal installations
- CL5-2022-D3-03-02: Best international practice for scaling up sustainable biofuels
- CL5-2022-D3-03-03: Efficient and circular artificial photosynthesis
- CL5-2022-D3-03-04: Integrated wind farm control
- CL5-2022-D3-03-05: Novel Thin Film (TF) technologies targeting high efficiencies
- CL5-2022-D3-03-06: Efficient and low-emission technologies for industrial use of combustion and gasification systems from low-value biogenic residues and wastes
- CL5-2022-D3-03-07: Development of algal and renewable fuels of non-biological origin
- CL5-2022-D3-03-08: Development of digital solutions for existing hydropower operation and maintenance
- CL5-2022-D3-03-09: Recycling end of life PV modules