Priorities and funded actions
* To design, implement and monitor one support scheme that redistributes the funds in the form of grants to final recipients within the music ecosystem.
* All individual grants distributed must support at least one of the themes for Sustainability actions:
> GREEN recovery: increasing the sector’s environmental sustainability and ecological awareness with a view to greening the music industry, in particular live acts, festivals and touring, as well as supporting innovative start-ups aiming at decreasing the environmental footprint of online data storing and music distribution
> DIGITAL recovery: adapting to new emerging trends in digital music consumption, distribution and promotion and developing and promoting sustainable business models that enable monetisation and guarantee remuneration of artists
> JUST and RESILIENT recovery: better harnessing music’s potential as a distinct cohesive force, with a view to contributing to increased solidarity, active citizenship, and social cohesion
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action : up to 30 months
* The launch of calls for sustainability actions must start by April 2021
– Be a public or private organisation with legal personality
– Be a not-for-profit organisations (private or public)
– Be a public authorities (national, regional, local)
– Be an international organisations
– Be a profit making entities
– Be a consortium of at least two single entities