Priorities and funded actions
* support the implementation of delegated regulations under Directive 2010/40/EU regarding the requirements to make infrastructure, safety, traffic and travel data accurate and available to users such as transport authorities or service providers through National Access Points (NAPs).
Among financed actions
*enable the interoperable exchange of travel and traffic data in accordance with the requirements outlined in ITS Directive and its Delegated Regulations listed above,
*stimulate and accelerate the coordinated provision of road, traffic and transport data to enhance the quality of services based on these data,
*reflecting the continuous development of ITS services, and include user-oriented activities to ensure support, training, outreach and promotion,
*enhance multi-stakeholder cooperation and partnerships amongst public authorities and ITS information service providers.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: maximum 48 months
– Member States
– With the agreement of the Member States, international organisations, joint undertakings, non-profit associations, public and private undertakings
– to be eligible, a proposal must be submitted by a consortium composed of at least 17 Member States.