Priorities and funded actions
To select and support a limited number of intermediaries in the greatest number of Member States, capable of building the capacities of a large number of civil society organisations (CSOs) active at local, regional and/or national level in the fields covered by the CERV programme, including through providing them with financial support.
Priority 1 – Raise awareness on rights and values through support to civil society organisations.
Priority 2- Strengthen the protection and promotion of Union values including the respect of the rule of law.
Priority 3 – Contribute to democratic values including by supporting dialogue, transparency and good governance, including in cases of shrinking space for civil society.
Among financed actions
- Financial support to third parties (CSOs) by intermediaries
- Capacity building for CSOs (by intermediaries) through:
- technical and methodological support for the preparation and implementation of activities of CSOs
- training and building the capacity and sustainability of CSOs and thematic training for CSOs on EU law and policies and on rights and values as enshrined in the EU Treaties, the Charter and in the applicable international human rights conventions
- awareness-raising for CSOs on the rule of law and fundamental right’s culture in the EU and its Member States
- fostering and facilitating networking among CSOs and with relevant stakeholders with a view to promoting and protecting fundamental rights and values in the EU
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 36 months
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- Be non-profit-making and be a civil society organisation
- Respect the fundamental rights and values on which the EU is founded