Priorities and funded actions
- To promote social inclusion and combat poverty;
- To support the EU policy initiatives proposed by the Commission to put the Pillar’s principles into practice;
- To build a stronger social Europe: to modernise and strengthen the welfare states to protect people, combat poverty and inequalities, and to face the green, digital and demographic transitions.
- To contribute concretely and directly to the implementation of the EPSR principles and related initiatives that are relevant to their statutory aim, with a particular focus on national and local level;
- To crovide concrete support to the European Semester process (at EU and national levels, including through the recovery and resilience plans).
Among financed actions:
- Contributing to evidence-based regulation, policies and reforms at EU/national/local level and provide the Commission with input for policy design;
- Raising public awareness and disseminating information on social protection and social inclusion policies and legislation at EU and national levels including good practices in ensuring access to social protection for all and map out existing gaps;
- Building capacity of national members to actively engage them in implementing the EPSR locally;
- Promoting EMPL programmes, projects and results – assist in the transfer and exchange of good practices;
- Reinforcing cooperation with other EU level networks, including across different policy areas.
This call for proposals is an open call for proposals. Initial duration of the action: 12 months.
- Public or private legal entities established in one of the eligible countries;
- Non-governmental, non-profit-making, and independent of industry, commercial and business or other conflicting interests organisations;
- Have national member organisations in at least 14 Member States of the European Union;
- Be mandated by their members, through a Management Board or other administrative forum.