Additional regional information :
Countries eligible to the programme: Click here
Citizenship & Human Rights Civil Protection & Risks Social Economy Technology & Digital
Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
To achieve concrete results in combatting homelessness with a view towards reducing it substantially across the EU by 2030.
Among financed actions
- Developing learning tools related to the different areas included in the theWork Programme of the Platform, including a learning tool on the “housing first” principle
- Collecting and deepening evidence and knowledge on specific aspects of homelessness and housing exclusion
- Identifying good practices in terms of policies and projects and presenting them on the Platform’s Europa website
- Developing and delivering on-site visit programmes to homelessness projects for members of the Platform and other interested stakeholders
- Developing and delivering training activities for practitioners, including webinars/ seminars
- Supporting members of the Platform in the elaboration and preparation of national strategic documents on the eradication of homelessness
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 24 months