Priorities and funded actions
* To reinforce the competitiveness of manufacturing SMEs by providing easy and pan-European access to advanced manufacturing advice and expertise as well as training programmes.
* The action will consist of the two elements (which can be combined) listed below which will continue and expand the activities of the Advanced Manufacturing Support Centre:
– The roll-out of a pan-European advanced manufacturing assistance programme helping SMEs with the ambition to turn into a factory of the future: Reaching out to companies and assisting a critical mass of manufacturing SMEs with a view to transform their business towards a factory of the future with modern and sustainable production;
– The roll-out of an advanced manufacturing training programme which will consist of Cross-border training services to be provided to a critical mass of SMEs in cooperation with technology or training centres capable of delivering training services to SMEs in advanced manufacturing and The development of framework(s) for training programmes ready to be scaled-up under the European Social Fund.
* This call is an open call for proposals
– The consortium should be formed by a group of partner organisations with proven track records in providing innovation and training services directly to SMEs in the area of advanced manufacturing.
– A minimum share of 65% of the total budget shall be allocated to provide direct assistance and trainings to SMEs.
– At least one legal entity established in an EU Member State or Horizon 2020 associated country.