Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Education & Training Environment & Climate Other Research & Innovation
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-01: European Blue Parks – Protection and restoration solutions for degraded coastal and marine habitats
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-02: Danube river basin lighthouse – Protection and restoration of wetlands, flood plains, coastal wetlands and salt marshes and their biodiversity
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-03: Mediterranean sea basin lighthouse – Actions to prevent, minimise and remediate chemical pollution
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-04: Prevent and eliminate litter, plastics and microplastics: Innovative solutions for waste-free European rivers
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-05: Marine litter and pollution – Smart and low environmental impact fishing gears
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-06: Lighthouse in the Baltic and the North Sea basins – bringing sustainable algae-based products and solutions to the market
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-07: Integration of biodiversity monitoring data into the Digital Twin Ocean
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-08: Student and school activities for the promotion of education on ‘blue’ sustainability and the protection of marine and freshwater ecosystems
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-09: Towards a European e-DNA library of marine and freshwater species
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-OCEAN-01-10: Towards local community-driven business models: regenerative ocean farming