Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Environment & Climate Justice, Security, Defence Research & Innovation
Large company (> 250 employees) Local Authority & Affiliated Entity Professional organisation & network Research centre & university Smes & Start-Ups (< 249 Employees) State administration & affiliated entities
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-INFRA-01-01: Resilient and secure urban planning and new tools for EU territorial entities
- HORIZON-CL3-2024-INFRA-01-02: Advanced real-time data analysis used for infrastructure resilience