Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-01: Public policies and indicators for well-being and sustainable development
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-02: The impact of spatial mobility on European demographics, society, welfare system and labour market
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-03: Conditions of irregular migrants in Europe
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-04: Decision-making processes of (aspiring) migrants
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-05: Gender and social, economic and cultural empowerment
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-06: Overcoming discrimination for an inclusive labour market
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-07: Conditions for the successful development of skills matched to needs
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-08: Strengthening racial, ethnic and religious equality
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-09: Return and readmission of irregular migrants in the EU
- HORIZON-CL2-2022-TRANSFORMATIONS-01-10: Socio-economic effects of ageing societies