Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
• Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-CSA-01: Developing a European Clean Aviation Regional Ecosystem (ECARE)
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-SMR-01: Ultra Efficient Propulsion Systems for Short and Short-Medium Range Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-SMR-02: Ultra Performance Wing for Short and Short-medium Range Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-SMR-03: Advanced Low Weight Integrated Fuselage and Empennage for Short Range and Short-Medium Range Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HER-01: Multi-MW Hybrid-Electric Propulsion System for Regional Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HER-02: Thermal Management Solutions for Hybrid Electric Regional Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HER-03: Large Scale Lightweight Liquid Hydrogen Integral Storage Solutions
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HER-04: Innovative Wing Design for Hybrid-Electric Regional Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HPA-01: Direct Combustion of Hydrogen in Aero-engines
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HPA-02: Multi-MW Fuel Cell Propulsion System for Hydrogen-Powered Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HPA-03: Electrical Distribution Solutions for Hybrid-electric Regional Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-HPA-04: Near Term Disruptive Technologies for Hydrogen-Powered Aircraft
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-TRA-01: Aircraft architectures & technology integration for aircraft concepts ranging from regional to short-medium range applications
- HORIZON-JU-CLEAN-AVIATION-2022-01-TRA-02: Novel Certification Methods and Means of Compliance for Disruptive Technologies