Additional regional information :
- Member States
- Associated Countries
- Low and middle-income countries
For more information: Click here
Energy Environment & Climate Research & Innovation
All beneficiaries Local Authority & Affiliated Entity
Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Call for proposals
Priorities and funded actions
Some Horizon Europe budgets are structured in response to policy ambitions (“destinations”) and deployed through calls for proposals targeting more specific thematic/sector (“Topics”). Thus, your application must be linked to a topic of a call for proposals.
Various categories of projects are eligible:
- RIA, Research and Innovation Actions: Basic and applied research / Technology development and adoption / Testing and validation of a prototype in the laboratory.
- IA, Innovation Actions: Prototypes, tests, demonstrations, pilot projects, market placement. These actions may include limited R&D activities.
- CSA, Coordination and Support Actions: Networking, studies & conferences, communication, studies for new research infrastructures.
- MSCA, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions / ERC individual grants: Training networks for researchers, Individual grants for experienced researchers, Staff exchange – mobility for researchers and non-scientific staff.
In addition, calls specify the categories of eligible beneficiaries:
- Collaborative projects, composed of a coordinator and several partners organisations (consortium)
- Single-beneficiary projects, involving a single organization
- Individual scholarships, open to natural persons in their own name with their home institution
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-01: User driven applications and tools for regional and local authorities, and other end users focusing on climate impacts, data and knowledge
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-02: Unlocking of financial resources for investments into climate resilience
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-03: Best practices on and piloting insurance solutions for climate adaptation in EU regions and communities
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-04: Transformation of regional economic systems for climate resilience and sustainability
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-05: Boost the sponge function of landscape as a way to improve climate-resilience to water management challenges
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CLIMA-01-06: Testing and demonstrating transformative solutions on climate resilience, mainstreaming nature based solutions in the systemic transformation